MOVING COMPANY ST AUGUSTINE
St Augustine Movers
Servicing St Augustine, St Augustine Beach, St Johns, Vilano Beach, and all surrounding counties.
For over 30 years Royal Moving and Storage has been servicing residents and businesses of St. Augustine and St Johns County. As one of the largest local movers and rated one of the Top Movers in St Augustine we strive to be the best and most efficient moving companies in Northeast Florida. We take pride in our customer service and overall customer satisfaction. We understand moving can be stressful for homeowners, renters and businesses, which is why we work with every customer to help them through the entire moving process, from start to finish. If you are in the process of planning a future move and have questions contact Royal Moving and Storage today at (904) 724-6683. One of our experienced moving consultants will answer any questions you may have, offer advice or tips to help you with your move, and schedule a time and day that is most convenient for you.
At Royal Moving and Storage our primary focus is that of safety. With over 30 years of experience our highly trained staff are authorities in safety compliance and proper moving techniques. There is no move too small or too large that we can’t handle. Whether you are moving a 2-bedroom apartment, a multi-million-dollar home, or a large business we have the right staff and equipment to get the job done to your satisfaction. Our goal is to make sure that we exceed your expectations. We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured moving company, so your items are protected and safeguarded throughout the entire moving process.
Prior to undertaking any St Augustine move, we discuss all facets of the future move with every customer. This gives us the information we need to make sure we are fully prepared for your move, as well as communicate everything up front so there are no surprises to the customer.
Information We Collect During a Call:
- We ask for current residence (pick-up) and future residence (drop-off) locations.
- We set the move date.
- The total number of rooms and their contents we will be moving.
- Furniture we will be moving (couches, bedroom sets, chairs, tables, desks, appliances, etc…)
- Floors we will be moving items to and/or from
- Your timeline for the move.
- Specialty items we will be moving (Pool Table, Fine Art, Piano, Fish Tank, Large Safes, etc..)
- Will you need us to provide packing and un-packing services for your items?
- Are moving supplies needed (Boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap, stretch wrap, etc…)?
- Will you need to store your items in our climate controlled storage facility?
Being prepared and thorough helps us provide better service to our customers. We never want any surprises that can impact your move. As one of the top rated moving companies in St. Augustine, we are experts at planning and executing apartment, residential and commercial moves. If you are in need of moving services and have questions or would like to further discuss your upcoming move, contact Royal Moving and Service today at (904) 724-6683. One of our expert moving professionals will be available to discuss and answer any questions you may have regarding your upcoming move.
Long Distance Movers
Are you in the process of re-locating from St. Augustine to another city? Long-distance moves are very stressful. Whether you are moving because or your job, family, or just a fresh start there are a lot of variables to think about when planning a long-distance move. You should always hire professional movers, rather than trying to tackle this herculean task on your own. At Royal Moving and Storage, we specialize in re-locating homeowners and businesses all over the country. With over 30 years of experience, we understand that having a plan and being prepared for the unexpected is paramount to a successful long-distance move. We offer full service moving services for our clients’, so they don’t have to worry about anything. These services include:
- Preparation for the move: door step to door step planning
- Disassembling of furniture if needed
- Providing moving supplies when requested
- Full home packing services offered
- Carefully move and secure your belongings onto the truck
- Safely deliver your contents to your new home or office
- Unload your belongings from the truck to their proper place in your home or office
- Unpacking services are available per your instructions
- Re-assemble your furniture when needed
- And much, much more…
If you are planning a re-location move contact Royal Moving and Storage today for your free long-distance consultation. We provide expert advice, helpful tips and will assist you in planning your next long-distance move. To learn more or to speak with one of our long distance moving specialists contact us (904) 724-6683.
Choosing the Right Moving Company
Unfortunately, there are a lot of moving companies who give our industry a bad name. In order to better protect you from hiring the wrong moving company, we have listed a few of the more common tactics these companies use to lure you in. There is good news however, there are several things you can do to protect yourself from hiring the wrong St. Augustine moving company. Below are 5 Red Flags to be aware of when shopping moving companies.
5 Moving Red Flags to Be Aware Of:
- Extremely Low Moving Quotes- all of us like to save money, however choosing a mover with the lowest quote is usually too good to be true. Low quotes are a common tactic. Movers who quote you significantly lower quotes than other movers very often have hidden fees that more than doubles the original estimate quoted. This tactic gets you to close, then they hide their hidden fees in their contract, which most people don’t read.
- Over the Phone Estimates/No Contracts- all reputable/trustworthy companies will provide you with written moving estimates. Never accept a verbal estimate, these are never provable and it becomes your word against theirs. Which they will always win because you have no proof to the contrary. If you don’t pay they will hold your items hostage until you do pay. If a moving company quotes you over the phone and does not provide you with a written estimate choose another company.
- Inflated Upfront Deposits- moving companies asking for small deposits are normal, however if a moving company asks for the entire quoted amount prior to your move date you should search for another company. This tactic is used by scammers who never intend to fulfill your service request. We have helped many customers who have hired these so-called movers, paid them in full, and the day of their move no one show up. Remember a reputable company will never ask you to pay the full amount up front.
- Zero References and Negative Reviews- thanks to the internet we can do our research on a company prior to ever talking to them. Online references or reviews can tell you a lot about a company you are looking to do business with. If you are noticing a common theme in your research, with all of the reviews being negative it is probably best to stay away. Especially if the reviews have the same complaint, that means they are implementing a tactic that is more than likely misleading or dishonest.
- No Credentials- a legitimate moving company will provide you with their DOT#, proof of insurance, Motor Carrier # or some proof of licensure.
Prior to hiring any moving company in St. Augustine, you will want to do your homework. Choosing a local mover based solely on price is never a good idea. Research the company, ask them questions and make a decision based on the information you have acquired, rather than making a decision because the company you spoke with was the cheapest.
Why Choose Us?
Royal Moving and Storage has been moving residents of St. Augustine and St Johns County for over 30 years. As one of the top moving companies in Northeast FL we have moved thousands of residents and businesses over the years. Our goal with every customer is to take as much stress off of you as possible. We want to make your move as easy and stress free as possible. We pride ourselves in our honesty, professionalism, and customer service. This level of customer service and going the extra mile for our customers is reflected in our stellar reputation. If you are planning a move, whether local or long-distance and need to speak with one of our professional moving consultants, contact us today at (904) 724-6683.