Moving Company Jacksonville, FL
Movers in Jacksonville, FL
Royal Moving and Storage has been moving residents and businesses of Jacksonville for over 30 years. We are rated as one of the Top Movers in Jacksonville for over 10 years in a row. We strive to be the best and most efficient movers in Northeast Florida. We have thousands of satisfied customers throughout Duval County. This was accomplished due to our attention to detail, professionalism, and our willingness to go the extra mile for each and every customer.
We understand moving is stressful for homeowners, renters, and businesses alike. This is why we take a personalized approach to every move to make sure we take as much stress off of each of our customers. We handle every type of move, whether it be local or long distance or single apartment move to a fortune 500 business. We can handle it all! If you are planning a move or need advice on an upcoming move contact the professional movers at Royal Moving and Storage at (904) 724-6683. One of our professional moving consultants will be happy to assist you with your next move.
Local Moving Company
As local moving experts, there is no move too small or too large that we cannot handle. Our expert movers have years or experience, and we have the right equipment to get the job done safely and efficiently. Our movers go through constant training over safety compliance and proper moving techniques. To make sure that every move goes perfectly for every customer. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction, and that we far exceed your expectations. As a fully licensed, insured and bonded moving company you can feel safe that your items are in good hands when our professional movers are handling your belongings.
Before any Jacksonville move, we communicate every aspect of the move so we understand your needs, expectations, job size and logistics. We are extremely thorough to make sure we have planned for every possible scenario that may occur. We also provide ideas and communicate our responsibilities up front so there are no surprises.
Initial Consultation Call:
• What is your current location (pick-up), and future location (drop-off) locations?
• What is your move date and time you will need us?
• How many rooms will we be moving?
• What are the contents of each room? (couches, piano, safe, bedroom sets, chairs, tables, desks, appliances, etc…)
• How many floors will we be moving? Both items to and from.
• What is your timeline for the move?
• Will we be moving any specialty items? (Pool Table, Fine Art, Antique Furniture, Piano, Fish Tank, Large Safes, etc...)
• Will we be providing packing and unpacking services?
• Are you in need of moving supplies? (Boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap, stretch wrap, etc…)?
• Do you need to store items in our climate controlled storage facility?
Before any move, we want to be as prepared and thorough as we possibly can. We try and plan for all scenarios so we are never caught off guard with any surprises. As a top rated moving company in Jacksonville, we are experts in executing apartment, residential, and business moves. If you are in need of local moving services, have questions regarding your move, or need an estimate call Royal Moving and Storage today (904) 724-6683.
Long Distance Moving Company
Are you relocating from Jacksonville to another city, either in state or out of state? Whether the move is planned or unplanned, due to a job, family, or fresh start you need the services of a professional moving company that can assist you in your relocation. Royal Moving and Storage has been relocating individuals and businesses all over the country for over 30 years. Long-distance moves can be extremely stressful and unpredictable, which is why you need a long-distance moving company that has the experience and expertise to take the stress out of your next move. We offer full-service moves so our clients’ don’t have to worry about anything. Our full-service moves include the following:
• Route planning. Doorstep to doorstep planning and contingency plans.
• Furniture disassembly if requested.
• Moving supplies if requested.
• Packing services for your entire home.
• Moving and securing your items onto our moving truck.
• Safe delivery of your items to their new location.
• The unloading of your belongings to their proper place in your home or office.
• Unpacking services available at your request.
• Re-assembly of your furniture when requested.
• And much, much more…
For a free long-distance consultation contact Royal Moving and Storage today (904) 724-6683. Our expert moving consultants will provide helpful tips, expert advice, and will assist you in planning your next long-distance move.
How Do You Choose the Right Moving Company?
Unfortunately, there are a lot of so-called moving companies who give our industry a bad reputation. In order to better assist you in avoiding these scam artists, we have listed a few of the more common sales tactics these companies employ to lure you in. There are several things you can do to protect yourself from hiring the wrong Jacksonville moving company. Below are 5 Red Flags to be mindful of when shopping moving companies.
5 Moving Red Flags to Be Aware Of:
1. Amazingly Low Moving Quotes- all of us love to save money, however, choosing a mover with the lowest quote can be a trap. Low quotes are the most common tactic used by these movers. Any mover who quotes you a significantly lower rate than other movers is always a red flag. Often times these movers have hidden fees that will more than double the original estimated quoted. This tactic gets you to close, as you think you are getting an amazing deal, however they hide their hidden fees in their contract, which most people don’t read. Once signed there is nothing you can do about it.
2. Phone Estimates/No Contracts- all reputable/trustworthy companies will always provide you with written moving estimates. Never agree to a verbal estimate. This is never provable, and it, in turn, becomes your word against theirs. In the event you try and fight it they will hold your items hostage until you do pay. If a moving company only provide verbal quotes, run as fast as you can. Never reply on verbal quotes as you will end up paying significantly more in the end.
3. High Upfront Deposits- most moving companies may ask for a small deposit to hold your move on their schedule, this is normal. However, if a moving company requires you to pay the entire move prior to your move date you should search for another company. This tactic is employed by scammers who never plan on actually moving you. We have assisted countless victims who have hired these so-called moving companies, paid them the full moving quote up front, and the day of their move they are left stranded. Remember a reputable moving company will never ask you to pay the full amount up front.
4. Zero References or Negative Reviews- the internet has changed the way most of us do business and research. Now you can do your research on a company prior to ever talking to them. Online references or reviews can and will tell you a lot about a company you are looking to do business with. If you are noticing low reviews or ratings with the overall majority of the reviews being negative it is probably best to stay clear of that business. Look out for a common theme in the customer responses. Meaning if every customer has the same complaint, they are implementing a tactic that is misleading or dishonest.
5. No Credentials- all legitimate moving company will provide you with their proof of insurance, DOT#, Motor Carrier # or some proof of licensure.
Prior to hiring any moving company in Jacksonville, you will want to do your due diligence. Hiring a local moving company based solely on price is never a good idea. Ask questions, do your research and make a decision based on the information you have learned, rather than making a decision based solely on price point.
Why Choose Royal Moving and Storage?
Royal Moving and Storage has been moving Jacksonville residents for over 30 years. Our goal with every customer is to make your next move as stress-free as possible. We have one of the highest ratings in the industry and have won Angie’s List Super Service Award for over 10 years in a row. We pride ourselves in our professionalism, expertise, honesty, and customer service. If you are planning a move, and need to speak with one of our experienced moving consultants contact us today at (904) 724-6683.