MOVING COMPANY JACKSONVILLE BEACH FL
Movers in Jacksonville Beach, FL
With Jacksonville’s beautiful weather and pristine beaches, many people are flocking to move to our coasts. Whether you are looking to move your family to Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach or Jacksonville Beach, Royal Moving and Storage can handle every aspect of your move. We understand your next move will be chaotic and stressful, which is why you should hire a licensed Jacksonville Beach moving company with over 30 years of experience to manage your next move. With our competitive pricing and top-notch customer service we Royal Moving and Storage offers a wide array of moving services:
- Residential and Commercial Moving Services
- Packing and Unpacking Services
- Piano Moving
- Residential and Commercial Relocation Services
- Moving Supplies
- On-site Air-Conditioned Storage Facility
Regardless of your situation, whether your move is planned or a last-minute (emergency move) we can assist you in navigating through the chaos that is moving. We hire only the best in the business. Our courteous staff will work to plan your move so that every contingency is planned for. When our movers arrive at your location, they will answer any and all questions you may have and will move your items with efficiency and care. We understand the stresses involved with moving, which is why we can handle your entire move from beginning to end. We offer both packing and unpacking services so your next move can truly be a hands-off experience for you.
If you would like to speak with one of our professional moving consultants to discuss an upcoming move and to receive a FREE Quote, contact Royal Moving and Storage today (904) 724-6683!
Local Movers at The Beaches
Royal Moving and Storage has over 30 years of experience servicing residential and commercial customers in Jacksonville Beach. We are one of the largest and highest rated movers in Northeast Florida due to our respectful and highly trained staff who are experts in proper moving techniques and safety compliance. There is no move too large that we cannot handle. Whether you are moving locally, or to another city or state we have the staff and equipment to get the job done right the first time. Royal Moving and Storage is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured moving company. This is an extra layer of protection for our clients’ so they are completed protected and their items are safeguarded from the moment we show up to the moment we leave. Our goal is to always exceed our customers’ expectations.
We take a very methodical approach to every move to make sure we are properly prepared. Prior to undertaking any Jacksonville Beach move, we discuss all facets of the upcoming move with each client to make sure we are well-informed in what is expected of us, as well as, making sure we communicate or address everything upfront so there are no surprises to both you and us. Below are a few of the items we address with each customer.
- We make sure we acquire both the current residence (pick-up) and future residence (drop-off) locations.
- We capture the move date and time.
- The find out the total number of rooms we will be moving.
- We try to get an idea of the furniture we will be moving from each room (couches, bedroom sets, chairs, tables, desks, appliances, etc…)
- We want to know the number of floors we will be moving items for both locations.
- The clients anticipated timeline for the move.
- Are there any specialty items we need to be aware of (Pool Table, Fine Art, Piano, Fish Tank, Large Safes, etc..)?
- Will the client be doing all of the packing and unpacking, or will they need Royal Moving and Storage to complete both additional services.
- Do we need to provide the client with any moving supplies (boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap, stretch wrap, etc…)?
- Do we need to move items to our climate-controlled storage facility?
We don’t like surprises, nor do our valued customers, so we make sure we cover all aspects of your move. As one of the top movers in Jacksonville Beach, we understand how to plan and execute even the most difficult residential and commercial moves. If you would like to discuss an upcoming move or have questions on how we will plan a move for you then contact us today (904) 724-6683 and one of our moving professionals will gladly discuss and answer any questions you may have.
Long Distance Movers
Are you moving from Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, or Neptune Beach to a new city or state? There are a lot or pieces that need to come together in planning a long-distance move. This is why they are so stressful. You never want to plan and organize a long-distance move by yourself. We specialize in relocation moving services for homeowners and businesses alike. With every long-distance move we offer full-service moving for our clients’, which include:
- Door-to-Door planning
- Furniture disassembling if needed
- Provide moving supplies if requested
- Packing services when requested
- Load and securing your belongings onto the truck
- Travel and delivery of your items to your new location
- Unloading services and placing your belongings to their proper location
- Unpacking services per your instructions, when requested
- Re-assembly of furniture when applicable
- And much more…
Are you planning a long-distance move? Contact Royal Moving and Storage today for your free consultation. We will provide you with expert advice to help you plan your next long-distance move with ease. To speak with one of our long-distance moving specialists and learn more about our process, contact us now at (904) 724-6683.
Choosing The Right Moving Company
Reputation is key when hiring a moving company. There are a lot of moving companies in town that sounds too good to be true, and the reason is that they use very deceiving tactics. To help you better identify shady companies we have included a few of the more common deceiving practices used to trick customers into signing contracts. Below are some common things to be aware of when shopping for moving companies.
5 Moving Red Flags To Be Aware Of:
- Low Moving Quotes-all of us likes to save money. Never trust a moving company that provides a cost well below other quotes you may have received. Always be wary of moving quotes that seem too good to be true. Low quotes are the most common tactic used to get the sale, however, what they do not tell you is that they charge you for every service as an a la cart item. These additional hidden fees will swell their original quote, oftentimes more than double what was originally quoted.
- No Contracts / Over the Phone Estimates- No reputable mover will just quote you a price over the phone and not provide a written contract. All honest companies will provide a written moving estimate that will outline the services you receive and the cost for those services. A verbal estimate cannot be proven and you will always lose that battle. This is a common bait and switch tactic. You have nothing to prove the cost that was verbally agreed to and they will inflate your rate. If you choose not to pay, they will then hold your contents, hostage, until you pay the entire amount. You never want to put yourself in this situation. If a company does not provide you with a written estimate this should be an indicator of their business practices. We highly recommend you contact another moving company.
- Large Upfront Deposits- often times movers will require a small deposit to solidify your date on their calendar. If a mover asks for the full amount prior to your move date you should never pay it and reach out to another company. There have been countless instances where we have helped customers who booked and paid for a mover prior to their move date, only to be stood up. Reputable moving companies will never ask for the entire balance to be paid prior to the move ever happening.
- Zero References- moving is a high-volume business. We deal with several customers per day. If a moving company cannot provide you with any references, they are not a reputable business. On the flip side, if all of the references are negative that should tell you about the business practices that business employs. Always ask for, or research the business to see how customers feel about their services.
- No Credentials- probably the biggest red flag is a company that cannot provide you with verifiable credentials. All legitimate moving companies can and will provide you with their proof of insurance, DOT#, Motor Carrier # or some proof of licensure.
Remember to always do your homework prior to hiring any moving company in Jacksonville Beach. Never make a decision solely on price as more often than not you will regret that decision. The company you choose for your next move can be the difference between a stress-free and easy move, versus an expensive, stressful move.
Why Choose Us?
With over 30 years of experience and thousands of happy customers, Royal Moving and Storage is the company Jacksonville Beach residents continue to trust for all of their residential and commercial moving needs. We take pride in our honesty, customer service, and professionalism. We always go the extra mile for our customers, which is why we are one of the top-rated moving companies in Northeast Florida. If you are planning a move and would like to speak with one of our experienced moving specialists contact us today at (904) 724-6683.